There's finally a chill in the air and it's time to get cozy inside with sweaters and blankets - my ideal type of weekend. Is it premature to launch the holiday movie marathons too? I am always giddy with excitement as mid November rolls around and the holiday tunes start playing and the decorations begin to post up everywhere. Even the sight of this has me rolling with joy.
The holidays are incomplete if they don't include watching:
- The Holiday with Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz ...at least 10 times with a bowl of fettuccine
- Love Actually with Colin Firth and Liam Neeson
- Serendipity with Kate Beckinsdale and John Cusack
- Home Alone (all of them) with Macaulay Culkin
- Elf with Will Ferrell
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in claymation
What holiday movies get you in the mood?
Photo source via here