It's been a busy February which came and went before I knew it. I've been bouncing from coast to coast and venturing off to the snowy mountains and back. And now starts a fresh new March...and in honor of the St. Patrick Holiday, a minty mood board for the month.
Here is what else I look forward to in March:
- Back to back trips to Big Bear and taking our kids to the snow for their very first time.
- First time Parent / Teacher conferences and getting briefed on Big D's progress in preschool (I am more nervous about this than excited).
- Longer days with sunlight with the start of Daylight Savings.
- Easter Sunday which is equivalent to family time and delicious brunch AND the end to Lent, which means I can eat M&M'S again
- Pastel colors and fresh spring looks
- Spring Break - which I do NOT get to observe