I have been lost in the midst of my usual chaos. So much so that I've lost all concept of time and realized Thanksgiving is just a mere week away. And with out losing sight as to the true meaning of the holiday, I list out the five things I am very thankful and grateful for this year.
1. My families’ health. All of them. From moms, dads, Hubs, dogs, cousins, in-laws etc. But I am especially grateful for the health of my little nuggets. We’ve been through some minor scares and conerns this year - a few scrapes, coughs and viral infections, but overall, I thank God for their clean bill of health.
2. Paris. Going to this city for the very first time was a life-changing experience. And it also acted as a much-needed second honeymoon for me and the Hubs.
3. The Hubs. I am a lucky gal to have a husband that deals with my sh$* on a daily basis. And with both our demanding jobs, and full-time parenting gig, he always puts me at number
one three, and him always being last fiddle.
4. Legos. It may sound frivolous to have a toy as a significant form of gratitude. But it is true. Because of legos, it provided hours, days and months of entertainment. These boys love building and creating. And because of Legos, it has created a strong bond of play between brothers and now best friends. What more can a mom ask for?
5. My readers and visitors. Without you - my friends, family, strangers, and passer-byers, the urge to share my creative outlet wouldn’t be publicized. Because of you, I strive to share my life stories and fun projects, thought sometimes the task can be tumultuous. But I hope I never give up the will the write.
What are you grateful for this year?